5 "Almost" Websites*
*I chose some bad ux websites examples, so "almost" is a kind word :-)
1. Not very clear. The design is not uniform.
2. Quickly scanning the page doesn't tell visitors much about its purpose.
3. Mix of stores and products.
1. Very messy and not organized at all.
2. The design is not clear: many sizes, fonts, search boxes, buttons and colors.
1. The website is full of confusing animations. Not easy to understand. The main menu is not clear.
2. Too many colors and too many text.
1. The website is a bit old-fashioned.
2. Multiple text styles on the same page for no logical reason.
3. Site navigation makes it difficult for visitors to quickly find the information that interests them.
Green Hat World
1. The site doesn't make me feel I can trust it.
2. The content is not organized at all. Very difficult to understand the main goal of the website.
Back to main page